1) Lighting is key in any space. The brighter the better. Add some recess lighting to dark entrances. Plus, it will help you and your guest function better if they can see properly. Recess lighting is always good when it comes to the value of any home. If you have high ceilings think about placing a chandelier in the hall that will really make it pop.
2) Think about your landscaping on the outside.The front door to give it the color and appearance you desire. Take the hinges off the door when the weather is nice. The fumes this type of paint gives off is strong. Recreate your landscaping if you are unhappy with it. Add plants around your entrance or a big planter pot.
3) Try replacing the door hardware. While you’re at it, polish up the handle on the big front door. Or better yet, replace it with a shiny new brass lockset with a secure deadbolt.
4) Have you checked your entrance mat lately? Is it saying “welcome”, or is it saying replace me? This is an item that is too often overlooked.
5) Colorful plants and flowers surrounding the front door, in attractive pots of various sizes, are always a nice way to greet your guests. Make sure that the style of the containers are in keeping with the style of the home. For instance, urns say ‘traditional’ while clay pottery screams ‘casual’.
Remember, having a beautifully staged entryway that is warm and inviting is the necessary first step in enticing your buyer to want to see more of what the home has to offer!
know more at http://www.huzzpa.com/
write to us at email@example.com, call us at 080–395–12575
chat with us at https://huzzpa.hellotars.com/conv/Bkom2w